Friday, February 29, 2008

Q&A


Was that the best episode of the season last night or what?

Loved it!!! My kids loved that I spoke in Scottish brogue all night long. I can't help it, brotha. It's inside me and it yearns to come out. Can ya hear it now lads?

Aay.

Okay, so, anyway . . . last night's show . . .thoroughly enjoyed it. Kind of a "Time Traveler's Wife" on TV.

Any comments?

5 comments:

J'Amy Day said...

It's waiting on our Ti-Vo to be viewed...can't wait!!!!!

I'll let you know what I think.

melanie said...

It was AWESOME!!!

Did you catch the twist with Penny's dad? Note what he bought at the auction...

Shauna said...

I didn't catch what he bought . . .it was a painting, right? What was it of? Was this the one with the polar bear that was in his office?

Mark Brown said...

He bought a painting of the Black Rock ship.

Suzanne and I are big fans of Desmond. The actor, Henry Ian Cusick, had a small role in an obscure BBC show we totally love called Two Thousand Acres of Sky." Desmond (Henry) plays the visiting doctor on a small island in Scotland. (What is it with him and islands?)

Anyway, the nice thing about this episode is that it actually provided some resolution. There was a problem and by the end of 60 minutes, it was better. It's a pleasant change from the "Here's a clue you'll have to wait until 2010to understand!"

Daniel Farraday's hair of the past was sweet.

Ryan Day said...

Mom's here, putting the pressure on me to comment...I guess that's a good thing!

Anyway, I'll comment on "Lost" the other night. Yes, that was the best episode in several years. We're just getting back into it, and actually skipped it for a season or two there.

Gretchen says she's only watching it because there's nothing better on...and she's waiting for 24 to start (or anything like Alias). She misses the good 'ole days of Alias. After watching the Bourne Ultimatum she realized how much she missed Alias--when a shadow passed underneath her door the other night she wanted to immediately reach for an imaginary gun.

I'm watching it because I'm waiting for the BYU football season to start in September!

Anyway, it's funny, because Desmond's going back and forth between his current reality and the past felt like me sleep talking at night. I could empathize with him!