Wednesday, February 20, 2008

All aboard Mother's crazy train . . .


Next stop - INSANITY!!

In the last week since I've been with you in this electronic time we spend together, I've skiied with my children, finished hours of homework, spent beaucoup d'argent (money) for french tutoring, taught primary, spent more d'argent for french tutoring, spent two and a half hours putting the tutoring to the "test," and had the stomach flu!
Yep, folks - the ride is fast, furious, and crazy, kind of like my stomach flu!
All aboard!  Toot, Toot! 
(no pun intended!)

4 comments:

Paul and Linda said...

Boy, I'll bet those "skillet dinners w/fried eggs" and "barbeque chicken and coleslaw" got put on hold. "Flu-Diet ! Flu-diet ! Nothing goes down that comes back to stain !" that was my mantra !
And ??? did the "beaucoup d'argent" pay off ?

Erin said...

woo-wee, Shauna...that was exhausting just to read!!! Glad you survived! :)

Suzy said...

I hate that kind of flu. So how'd the test go?

Heather said...

Toot toot, haha Shauna. Sorry you got that, that "stinks". haha so full of it, right? I was at the grocery store today and ran back to the bakery to get another loaf of bread, when I came back, the checker was all suprised/amazed I was back so fast. I was like, dude, I move through life pretty fast. You have to!