I met her when our family lived in Texas.
It's no coincidence that we live right by each other here in Colorado.
Michelle is creative, disciplined, loyal, strong, kind, service-minded, a stud of a triathlete, helpful, a good mom, and great friend! She can sew, she can paint, she can tile, and she can run fast. She can pretty much do it all. She made my new banner, cause she's nice and knows how to do stuff like that.
I love working out with a buddy. Sarah and I used to get up at 5:30 a.m. to do the 6:00 a.m. class 3 times a week with our instructor, "Miss 3% body fat" at the Y. Years later, Heather and I would spin our little touches out in Lisa's class at 24 hr. fitness. Now, I swim, bike and run at least three times a week with Michelle. Thanks to my friends for letting me hitch my wagon onto theirs to keep motivated!
Michelle and I did a bike ride yesterday. Here are the pictures from the beautiful day we had.
Thanks Michelle for my new banner and for being my friend!
4 comments:
Lucky you get to live by each other! You guys are both great, talented and fun to be around! Enjoy-
Love the new banner. What did she use to make it? She she download a kit from somewhere???
I did not know Michelle well when she moved, but she was one of the six women who was pregnant the same time I was in the ward. It is great to have a workout buddy.
Wow Shauna! I'm just glad I can hitch to your star. I think that is what makes good friends you always find something in the other that you wish you had, and you want to be like them.
If I had a blog I would make you my star!
Love Ya!
Oh to have good friends...
Michelle is great. I can't remember what I worked with her in back in the Lakewood Ward days--VT or something, but she is one down to earth gal. I like that.
Could you come help me find some friends? I'm lonely... :(
Post a Comment