
Surprise! Surprise! Here's what we saw this morning when we woke up!

It is beautiful and bright here today. It looks cold and dreary in the picture, but it isn't that cold, just very wet. Just yesterday it was 72 degrees!
Merry . . .ahem, I mean Happy Halloween!
3 comments:
((thud))
that's my jaw hitting the floor. I can't decide if that's worse though than the 95 degrees we had yesterday....
Was it Suz who coined the phrase, 'apocolyptic weather'??
Talked to Gretchen last night and she said the girls were out front building a snowman. Guess you are on the same weather plane. We, (koff,koff) had a lovely 72 with mild breezes; the color is breathtaking (I'm sending leaves to your children), and please let us gloat ! It happens so seldom in MI.
Oh, and by the way,I love the 2nd pix where the stop-sign is red. You guys are really getting good w/the cameras !
Post a Comment