My sister Melanie suggested the family do a Fall Open House

Welcome to our house


Mom's "Lizzy Highe" witch and a Becky Teeples craft

Pottery Barn

I got this witch as a gift when we lived in Chelsea

The mantel

The family computer with a Debbie Brenner original. That Debbie can shoot a picture!
7 comments:
Love the computer screen idea ! You have that cool PB wreath I hankered after so long they finally discontinued it. We are going to get our ghost poster to help us w/ the pictures we took, but don't know how to load. So, be ready !
Thanks for sharing! Looks like you've got the white version and I've got the black version of the Pier One flower pot holders on your front porch. Also, it's funny that I've got MY mom's Lizzy Highe witches...is there something we don't know about them?????
I love the picture of the pumpkins on the computer!
I have one of those withches on my mantle too. Maybe Kathy and Linda bought "en masse" and now they're trickling down through the posterity. Wouldn't be the first time, right?
Shauna, love the decor! You have such a classy touch. I especially love the garland above the front door and on the mantle!
Thanks for sharing!!
Good idea Shauna! Nice to see a "real" fall! Flowers are blooming here and it's throwing me off.
FALL-A-LICIOUS!! :)
Very cute, Shauna! :)
Now you're getting fancy on the banner too!
Cute decor. Fall is my favorite to decorate for...
Have a good one.
Post a Comment