Okay . . . get the blog set-up and then, bam! I disappear!
The silence has not been indicative of my interest in blogging, we have just been busy. Francois arrived on Thursday night and the Larsen's arrived on Friday at noon. They left yesterday (Wed. Aug. 8) to head to Utah and then to California. It was a great visit and we loved seeing them.
Anna-Lisa was quite the trooper. She left TX sick with bronchitis and poor thing didn't feel well the whole time she was here. She subjected herself to it so her kids can have some fun memories with friends and family. What a Mom.
So, today marks one week since Francois arrived. He is such a nice boy; very quiet and respectful. He likes music. He snowboards. He has a girlfriend. Oh, and he likes to do a variety of circus acts and juggle. He has been very patient with our family and we are all learning much from each other. We had a house full of teenagers for lunch Monday and I was talking to Collin's friend Jacquelyn and I guess I was speaking a little slower when I was talking to her and Collin says, "Mom, she speaks English."
Paige and I went to Cirque de Soleil - Corteo with Francois on Saturday. The picture is of us before we left. What an amazing show.
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Slacker!
Posted by Shauna at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was wondering where you were! Francois and his tricks sound very amusing! Let the goodtimes roll!!
I've never been to Cirque-de-Soliel... but it sounds like a better outing than shopping for Francois!
Wonderful! I can't wait to hear more about Francois stay there. Ken and I went to Corteo while it was here, and yes, about the most amazing show I have seen so far in my life!!!
Post a Comment