That was unbelievable! I bow down to the wakeboard Gods of Chatswhatever that thing is called! WOW. Was Tyler the flipper? SWEET. The Ed Vandebuilder Wakeboard project aspires to one day approach you masters.
Awesome music and title as well! I miss boarding with you guys! Make sure you check out our latest vid as well. Another coming this weekened.
4 comments:
I think Daren and the boys are spending to much time playing in the water.....actually, very cool vid!!!!! Love it!
With Francois acrobatic abilities it would be interesting to see what he could learn on those skis. That would be cool.
That was unbelievable! I bow down to the wakeboard Gods of Chatswhatever that thing is called! WOW. Was Tyler the flipper? SWEET. The Ed Vandebuilder Wakeboard project aspires to one day approach you masters.
Awesome music and title as well! I miss boarding with you guys! Make sure you check out our latest vid as well. Another coming this weekened.
jd
Great job Daren! You know how to play hard! And crash hard apparently :)
Post a Comment