Sunday, August 26, 2007

Four Things

Per my sister Suzanne's blog . . . here is my list of four favorite things:

Four Goals I have:
1. Graduate from Brigham Young University
2. Run an Olympic Distance Triathalon
3. Run the Hood to Coast foot race with the family
4. Speak French

Four Fads I wish would pass:
1. People that dress EMO in the high school
2. Boys that wear sagging, "Chic" Pants
3. Long, tight t-shirts
4. Everybody using "too busy" as an excuse

Four Delights
1. Vanilla or Chocolate ice-cream with chocolate sauce and fresh raspberries or strawberries
2. Massages
3. Warm bubble baths and a good book
4. Lunch with my husband

Four Regrets
1. Not graduating college
2. Not graduating college
3. Not graduating college
4. Not graduating college

Four Things I wish I could do more often
1. Read
2. Scrapbook
3. Travel
4. Paint

Four Things I never imagined would happen to me
1. Enjoy running
2. Live in Texas
3. Compete in a triathalon
4. Have a college student and still feel the same as when I was in high school

3 comments:

Suzy said...

What's EMO? Thanks for being a good "sport"!!

Suzy

Paul and Linda said...

Ditto on the "EMO" ? Dad and I will vouch for that ginger beef and beans thing having had it at S&D's during our Maddi's baptism visit . Ta-a-a-sty ! These menus ought to be linked to a recipe file somehow, Shauna lest how can you become the NFNS ?

melanie said...

Ditto on the recipe links! Those sound delish!

This was fun to read!~