Friday, August 31, 2007

Fourteen Reasons


Today is Paige's birthday - she is officially a teenager at 8:28 p.m.. Let's hurry up and get her to a stake dance somewhere and quick! So, in blogging tradition, I follow the lead of my friends and pay tribute to Paige with fourteen reasons why our family and her friends (who are here right now helping me) love her.

1. She's totally sweet! Flippin sweet!
2. She's spontaneous and fun
3. She's a friend to all she knows
4. She's smart, works hard and earns excellent grades
5. She's a favorite babysitter to many children in the area
6. She's a good swimmer and usually gets top two in breast stroke
7. She plays piano beautifully
8. She is an avid reader
9. She never compromises her standards
10. She is not proud, yet is confident and self-assured
11. She makes us laugh
12. She's always honest
13. She's a total daredevil and skis double black diamonds!
14. She's a loyal friend and will keep any secret

Happy Birthday Paige! We love you and think you're pretty awesome!

7 comments:

Jonah said...

She is a beauty! And fun like her mom. Happy Birthday Paige! I'm happy to share the day with you!!

Paige Pierson said...

Haha! Thanks Mom! I wonder what you're going to say when I'm like 40...LOL

melanie said...

Happy Birthday Paige!!!!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Paige!!! I hope your day was fun! :)

Heather said...

She is so big, what a pretty girl.

Suzy said...

I can't believe Paige is 14!! I can still remember her throwing binky's and bottles at me when we shared that tiny little room on Wilkinson Street! She was one of my favorite babies of all time, and she' still one of my favorite people too! She, along with all your kids, are pretty remarkable!

Happy Birthday Paige! I hope that first Stake Dance is all you ever dreamed it would be!! Ha ha!

Love,
Suzy

Anonymous said...

I see Paige all of the time, and I almost didn't recognize how old she looks! Look out boys!
I LOVE your glasses! I hope you had a great birthday!
Michelle