See Shauna's video of her Tri the Creek Triathlon
Love It! I need your photographer to tell me how he put this together, then I can make movies too! Very cool!
Shauna, you are a total inspiration! Way to go!
These movies are way cool! Shauna, way to go! You rock!
You stud you! I am impressed.
Way to go Shauna, you are awesome!!
Whoa! The queen bee! I loved the music and the slick body suit for he swim! Congrats SLDP!
Hello Shauna, where are you??? Post something already woman!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love It! I need your photographer to tell me how he put this together, then I can make movies too! Very cool!
Shauna, you are a total inspiration! Way to go!
These movies are way cool!
Shauna, way to go! You rock!
You stud you! I am impressed.
Way to go Shauna, you are awesome!!
Whoa! The queen bee! I loved the music and the slick body suit for he swim! Congrats SLDP!
Hello Shauna, where are you??? Post something already woman!
Post a Comment