Monday, October 13, 2008

La Sœurs Réunion

La Soeurs Reunion
(The sisters reunion)
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Oct. 9-12, 2008

"My sister's have taught me how to live."
George Wasserstein



"Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears."  Author unknown








"How do people make it through life without a sister?"
Sara Carpening

6 comments:

Suzy said...

Wow, did it really happen? Can't believe it's already over. What am I supposed to look forward to now?

Love the pics!

carrie pearson said...

I just got back from my sister's weekend and it was fun to see yours. Love the sister quotes.

melanie said...

Ditto Suz! I'm all in a funk now!

Jonah said...

What a coincidence...our sisters weekend was the 9-13!! NYC baby!

Paul and Linda said...

I hate the liver spots on my arm in that "All Hands on Deck !" shot, but otherwise, love the pix, the memories, and all of you !

Karie said...

Ok, serioulsy am I the only one who hasn't experienced a sister weekend???? LOL

How fun! and thanks for sharing it looks like it was a total blast.