Thursday, October 23, 2008

If Dogs could talk

(We have been babysitting our neighbor's puppy for the last five days while they were in Disney land.  Our dog Buddy, who thinks he's king of this castle, has been a little annoyed.  He's six years old and has never socialized well with other dogs.  He has been hiding ever since Daisy arrived.  Here is how I entertain myself . . .)

Dear Family,
I ask for so little around here.  Really, I don't complain when it is days between my walks and exercise.  
I don't say anything when you are gone all day long and I have to hold my small bladder for hours. 
I don't even say anything about the fact that I eat the same food day in and day out.  
But now I feel I must put my paw down and draw the line.
  I am angry and I think you know why.

It's either Daisy or it's me.
When you come to your senses and make the RIGHT decision, 
you can find me under the computer desk.

1 comments:

Paul and Linda said...

Or hiding under the bed ... ?

Poor Buddy ! If it ain't the coyote, it's Daisy.