I've been busy with homework.
This past weekend was particularly busy as I was reading, "The Iliad" by Homer. When I sat down Saturday night to enjoy the delicious chicken/potato curry dish Daren prepared for dinner, I was telling the family how good this story was.
Andrew pipes in - "I love that story. I read it my sophomore year."
To which I say, "Oh, Paige you will read it this year then."
Daren asks what the story is about and I proceed to tell him of Achilles, Hector, the King of Troy and Agamemnon.
And he says, "Oh, yeah. I loved that movie!"
Cheater.
And, lest you think I would recommend an R rated movie, you'll have to wait for the edited version on TNT like we did,
Or you can just read the book.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Highly intellectual
Posted by Shauna at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There's me, Brad ! There's me !
Jeff would definitely side with Daren on this one..."Why read the book when you can just watch the movie?" - no need to exert yourself at all.
What a funny conversation! Only Daren would say that! LOL. Funny we just had a chicken curry soup last night. No potatoes though.
Post a Comment