Michigan's version of the Ram's horn
Colorado's version
Can you see the five rams just looking at me through the sweaty lens on my camera phone? No, I know. Be quiet, they were there! I took this picture on the trail I ran today. There were seven or eight of them. They saw me first, or should I say, they heard me first before I came around the bend huffing and puffing. It was hilarious to me. There they were. There I was. Both just staring at each other.
Anyway, this post is mainly for my mother and it in no way is a cut to the fine cuisine of the Ram's Horn - home of the salisbury steak with mashed potatoes and gravy. It's cheap. It's fast, and always a cut above the microwave! And we Michiganders love it!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Ram's Horn
Posted by Shauna at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I see them (or, at least the white blur I think is them !) Dead center, right ?
I can't believe you can run in that thin air CO. calls breathable !
(You forgot my "rut" Ram's Horn favorite ... walleye with the baked potato, and side salad. ! Dad gets the Western omelet with pancakes.)
I get the chicken stir-fry, Mark gets the burger and fries, and the girls order chicken strips with RAAAANCH! And we always end the meal with a jello treat. We love the Ram's Horn too, but mostly when we're accompanied by Grandma and Grandpa. Nothing says Ram's Horn like Senior Citizens!! HA HA!!
ROFL!!
Your running stories are getting better and better! I think they were just trying to cheer you on and make your run more exciting.
Post a Comment