Friday, August 15, 2008

I don't totally suck

Remember how my post yesterday droned on about how I am a loser for trying?

Well today - I'm not. I was the hero for helping and it feels dang good.
One of the ladies I visit teach had her youngest son get married today in the Denver temple. She has four grandchildren who are all under three and I babysat them all - by myself. Plus, a friend of the groom had friends come from Utah with their own baby as well.

Total: one infant, two babies aged six months, one two year old and one three year old.
I bottle fed three babies, changed four diapers in four hours, colored, bowled with plastic pins, and did Mr. Potato Head.

I rock.

2 comments:

jt said...

I bet they were so thankful. That used to be my biggest stress about weddings when I didn't have one of my own old enough to babysit for me. Way to go Shauna!!

Erin said...

saa-weet!! My hat goes off to you lady! :)