So, I'm curious . . .are you like me?
If I have a $20 bill in my wallet, I HATE breaking it. I will scrounge for change to equal a dollar if I have to rather than break the $20. (Why?)
(If I have multiple $20's, it is still the same. I will spend all the lower denominated bills. In fact, this post would not even be happening if I had had a twenty in my purse. I know, I am totally wierd!)
If I have a $5 or a $10 dollar bill, I spend it. I can milk it for a week, but I spend it all.
Here's what I spent the $10 bill in my wallet last week:
Queso and chips . . .$4.00 (I did share.)
Diet Coke (with a wide straw, which I covered last week) $1.39
Plastic cups - pack of 4 for $1.99
The yummy frozen yogurt cups - I got the chocolate/vanilla combo $1.50
And there you have it . . .
What do you spend your bills on?
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Five Bucks
Posted by Shauna at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dad and I went to Qdoba this week and got the queso and chips and the straw with the extra wide opening so we could follow your instructions involving those two items. Also had the "Buy one Burrito; Get one free" coupon which pretty much "ate" up the $5.00 bill ! ;o)
This week any cash I had I sent to my kids school for blasted field trips/egg hunts/lunch money. Bleh!
I could go for some chips and queso though--- YUMM!!
I don't usually carry cash, but when I do, I like to save it. Just in case...I'd rather use a debit card for all that stuff.
I just found out they're putting in a QDoba at 6 and Newburgh...across from "Purry" Drug and the 'ole Food Emporium. I screamed, I was so excited and it freaked the girls out.
I spend $ on diet fountain beverages...gas station etcs., unplanned trips thru the drive-thru, and lunch money for the girls to eat "chicken rings" and "smiley potatoes" at school. Why do I pay money for food that isn't even real food?!?
All my small stuff usually goes to the kids, for their little stuff. It's funny that I like to have about $20 in different bills, but too much cash, like over $30 and I think I'm gonna lose it somewhere, so I spend it on groceries so I don't have to worry. I usally debit everything I can.
Post a Comment