Friday, March 14, 2008

A day when there's nothing to say

I dare blog today - I don't have anything to say.

I heard the gasps . . .Is it possible for one, such as myself, to be speechless, void of thought, mute?
Now, I did not say I'm not speaking. I just don't know what to say.

I could ramble on about last night's episode of LOST which has left me wanting again.
(Does that mean that our dead friend Jin was brought home dead or died after being an Oceanic Six and if so, does that mean that Ben is one of the Oceanic Six?)

I could also ramble on about my dream last night which included me speaking fluent French.
(I've been studying all week this week on my Spring Break for my mid-term which I need to take Saturday morning or Monday morning.) In this dream, I kept stopping myself asking whomever I was speaking if I said things right . . .it was hilarious!

Or, I could ramble on about pointless things happening in our lives currently.

1. The gap forming between Maddi's two front teeth because of her pallette expander
2. The warm weather we've had all week. It has been awesome!
3. The new Day Family Recipe Blog which I am excited to partake in.
4. The book I am absolutely enjoying right now - "Rain of Gold" by Victor Villasenor SOOOO GOOD!
5. The fact that because Daren is gone this weekend, I might go sneak in "The Other Boleyn Girl" tonight!
6. The older kids in my family are all home now as their Spring Break started today and will go thru all of next week.
7. Year-round school stinks. Maddi is in school all next week and her siblings will make it impossible for her to go to bed.

Yeah, I pretty much am without anything to say.

This post proves it.

(giggle . . .)

3 comments:

J'Amy Day said...

Speaking of dreams...

Last night, around 2:00 am, Jeff sat right up in bed with a real jerking motion. He looked right at me and said, "Who are you?" He was frantic and all confused. I shoved him and told him to stop it cause he was freaking me out!

He laid back down and mumbled something. A few seconds later he said, "Hurry up - I've got to get you home by ten o'clock."

If I didn't love him so much, he'd be sleeping on the couch! He doesn't remember any of it...not even when he got up an hour later and was looking for something to wear in the closet.

And people ask me why I look so tired...hmmmmm.

Paul and Linda said...

Altho I don't share your "Lost" obsession, I see by this am's paper that Michael's story is to be told this week. And, altho I don't share your sleep-talking (and Jeff and Ryan), I do have wild dreams ! Last nite featured many of the grandkids crawling out from under the golf cart we rented at Snow Mtn. It had flipped over, and they just kept crawling out like clowns in the circus car beginning w/Andrew and ending w/Maia and many in between ! Is that Freudian or what ?

Suzy said...

Your "nothing" to say is the first news and reports on the Pierson family I've heard in awhile. It's nice to play catch-up once in awhile so we know what everybody is up to.

Your dreams crack me up.