Yup - that's us. The Slowsky's.
Life in the fast lane. Each day consisting of a workout, a study session, a meal or two, a bath and a chapter in a book, 22 grams of fiber and a bedtime of 9:00 or I get grumpy!
It's all part of the new me in 2008. Part of the high goals I set for myself, remember? to stay normal as long as possible. It's working! I am content, I am happy and darnit I like myself!
We had to take pictures of Collin for the mission paperwork. Here are the remnants of the shoot.
Our shy, quiet and reserved Andrew . . .
Who doesn't love totally posed family pictures?
And, lest we forget . . .the mission photo.
This is it folks, paperwork goes in next week after the two remaining interviews! Go Elder Pierson!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Meet the Slowsky's
Posted by Shauna at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow. What a beautiful family. And I can't wait to find out where he's going!!
Some mighty good lookin' folks ya got ther, Mrs. Slowsky ! Partikilar that kid in the suit. He spoken
fur yet ? We got us some good gals down here in So. Carolina.Ya mighta seen em on thet Idol tryout show !
Excuse me for commenting twice, but I just looked at your menu and noticed you were having french toast and "snausages". Are not "snausages" a doggie treat ?
love the one of Paige and Maddi especially! You guys look great!
Have you discovered "flax seed" yet? It is my newest way to add fiber to my diet! LOVE IT! :) Hope that wasn't TMI!
Cute!! We need a few hours to catch up, Mrs. Slowsky. :)
Can't wait to hear the mission news!
Post a Comment