Do you ever have one of those days where no matter how hard you try, you feel like you're never going to get it all done? I'm having one of those days.
I am not writing this to get pity. Please don't feel sorry for me. We all have days like these and it's just the way it is. I have a feeling that today may spill over into tomorrow and that is why it is even being mentioned here tonight. I am hoping that by writing, I will get some perspective, buck up and get movin.
I think that days like today give birth to phrases like, "Well, we have our health." I do love good health. I can appreciate that kind of perspective, especially as a mother of four. You know how difficult it is to cope when you 've got the stomach flu. Better yet, it is impossible to remember to administer the third dose of amoxicillin to your child for what seems like a 100 day course . . .Yeah. Good health is NOT over-rated, it's good.
Here's the cheesey statements . . ."The path to success is to take massive determined action." That gem, my friends, is from Mr. Tony Robbins, himself. Mr. multi-billionaire banana hands. (That's only funny to those who have seen Jack Black in Shallow Hal.) Well Mr. Banana hands, it is taking some mighty determined action to get it all done around here today. . .four kids and their needs, an M.I.A husband gone for the fourth or fifth week in a row, homework of my own, packing, laundry, cleaning and trying to keep the refrigerator full of food before the Sunday departure. Yeah, it's taking some determined effort on this current path of mine.
Quite frankly Mr. Banana hands, it takes determined action every day as a stay at home mother for success in the home and to think they pay you the big bucks.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
We have our health
Posted by Shauna at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
And they say the mom's who stay at home don't "work" HA! You go girl!!!
Post a Comment