1. How do I post pictures in my banner? Will someone please call me and guide me through the process?
2. Seen any cute shorter haircuts lately that I can copy? Maybe I just need some bangs again . . . And, can you see me with brown hair? Paige says I should go purple. I am mocked!
And the most pressing question for the day . . .
3. Why are flies still alive and well and thriving? There have been three flying around within my home for the last week and they are driving me crazy! When I left school today and headed for home, there was even one in my car. Don't say it - I showered today!
This isn't a question, this is a statement . . .
The Office premieres Sept. 27th. Set the TIVO!
http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/video/#mea=150375
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Questions for the day:
Posted by Shauna at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So about the pictures on your banner...you need photoshot, of that I am sure. My sister did mine. I'm getting photoshot so I can learn and play too. I'm thinking about going short too. When I find a picture i like I'll let you know. Bangs are cute though. About the flies...yeah I don't know. We have the mosquitoes still and i'm sick and tired of them. Can't wait for The Office to start!!!
Sharee and Kris have some super cute hair cuts. My hair dresser says they are the "in" hair cut. Which means I do not have an "in" hair cut. Theirs are super cute.
Not to shock you, but Paris Hilton has a really cute short cut right now. If you need help tracking a picture down, you can pretty much find her anywhere!! I love the blonde, but you could go a little darker with some brown highlights for fall!! I need a change too!
Our big thing is mosquitoes right now. Avery has a huge bite right smack dab in the middle of her forehead, and I have at least 2-3 new ones a day! UGH!
I checked your blog today to see if you added a banner. You know with all that extra time you have on your hands between 4 kids, visitors down stairs, schooling, cooking meals, activities, laundry..... you'd think you would have been able to make that banner last night when we got off the phone. :o) Ha, ha. I'll blame it on Daren.
Changing and creating banner on blooger not as easy as with Typepad, but possible. Remember my post - you have to get into the HTML code <>. Create banner in photoshop, edit HTML, add banner and voila!
Can't help with the other questions!
Amy has a cute new haircut. I don't know if you noticed it in the pix that Jeff posted from The Common Grille excursion. Erin plans on going short again, too. Now that winter is coming ... what's with you two ?
My hair, on the other hand, is in it's same rut ! Even my perms don't last long enough to help much. Oh well, who should I impress with lovely hair ?
Here's some I found, since you don't like the idea of that shade of purple we saw at Walgreens:
http://swisscharts.com/actorimages/keira_knightley.jpg
http://www.hairstylesplus.com/shorthairstyles/11.htm
Do you have photoshop? if you do, open a new file, 10 in x 2 in. drag photos or scrapbook things, text, whatever, save it as a jpeg file and then upload it to a photo hosting site. I use photobucket. then go to your template and copy the url that photobucket assigns for it. was that really confusing? email me and I'll help you.
Post a Comment