Okay, Amy . . . here goes . . .SCATTERGORIES...use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.WHAT IS YOUR NAME: SHAUNA
BOY NAME : Scott Goldman
GIRL NAME: Shauna Krupa
OCCUPATION: Sales for 4Impact, Inc. (btw, did I tell you I was working again?)
COLOR: Sienna, as in that beautiful color we all love, burnt sienna
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Socks
BEVERAGE: Sparkling cider
FOOD: Salmon
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Soap
A PLACE: Sedona, AZ
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Slept in!
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Oh my SACROILIAC!
I now tag anybody who wants to play!
2 comments:
Whaaaatt!! You're working again? What's in it for us - Can we get any good deals on running/work-out gear??
Burnt Sienna ? First introduced in the 64 color box along with "flesh" ! What a color break-through !
Post a Comment