Current pics from Connect-y-cuta
All the missionaries were tucked into their apartments early on Oct. 30th due to "Mischief Night" in the area. So these Elders decided to get into the spirit of the season. They even roasted their pumpkin seeds!
I have been begging him to send me pictures of the fall foliage - here's one . . .
4 comments:
Shauna-
I went to piersontribe.com to see what's been happening with you all and found a link to your blog. I have to tell you I've really enjoyed reading all about your awesome family! A son on a mission - how wonderful! I'm in awe of you for running the St. George marathon, what a feat! Anyway, I'd love to add you as a "blogging buddy", so I can check in every once in a while, if you don't mind (I'm personally addicted to blogging and reading other people's blogs, it makes me feel like I'm not so far away from all my friends and family). Just let me know, and hope it's okay that I posted a comment on here. Take care!
Looking good ! I expected the NE foliage to be breath-taking, but we look every bit as colorful, if not more so !
Thanks for the pictorial updates. He looks happy and healthy.
Looks like mission life is treating him well! He looks great. You should be so proud of him!
Post a Comment