Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Flash of Genius

Did anybody see this movie?  Daren and I had some movie passes we were waiting to use and just when I found the movie I wanted to see, it disappeared.


It's not even at our local theaters anymore.  Wha happened?   Can somebody tell me where to find my movie?  I got two tickets and nothing to see . . .



3 comments:

Paul and Linda said...

I have "no proof", either, but do ya think Ford, in their economic downturn disaster and the accompanying threat to all things automotive, couldn't risk the heat ? Huh ? Do ya' ? Do ya' ?

PS ... Greg Kinnear is an under-rated actor ! I really liked him in the remake of Sabrina among others.

J'Amy Day said...

Looks like a great movie. I didn't even know about it! Maybe they're not playing it here in Detroit...I wonder why?????

melanie said...

I saw the previews too.. that's wierd!