Okay, Suzy . . . here are the answers to your TAG, but I divided them in half.
4 Favorite TV shows
1. The Office
2. LOST
3. Everyday Italian (Food Network)
4. Throwdown with Bobby Flay (Food Network)
4 Favorite Songs
1. Stop This Train, by John Mayer
4 Favorite Songs
1. Stop This Train, by John Mayer
2. We Intertwined, by The Hush Sound
3. Tie: Bohemian Rhapsody and Somebody to Love by Queen
4. Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
Anything by Coldplay, eyi-eyi-eyi!
Picking songs and books are too hard!
4 Favorite Restaurants
1. La Loma (for mexican)
2. Red Robin (for a good burger)
3. The Egg and I (for breakfast)
4. Macaroni Grill (for Italian)
4 Favorite Movies
1. Phenomenon
2. Far and Away
3. Fly Away Home
4. Whale Rider
4 Things that happened yesterday
1. Helped cook a roast for Enrichment meeting dinner
2. Had my visiting teachers over
3. Did a killer new class at the gym - weights and spinning
4. Wrote a paper for French 3
4 Things I am looking forward to
1. Thanksgiving break and family visitors (J&M family!)
2. Talking to Collin on Christmas
3. Finishing my French classes next semester
4. Andrew finally completing his Eagle project next month!
4 Things on my wish list
1. Spend a month in Michigan this summer
4 Things on my wish list
1. Spend a month in Michigan this summer
2. My dog Buddy's knees would fix themselves
3. To remember to bring into the store my reusable grocery sacks before I checkout!
4. A trip to France in May
4 people I tag
1. The family members Suzy tagged
4 people I tag
1. The family members Suzy tagged
2. Any of my Houston gal pals
3. Michelle
4. ?
3.
4 comments:
Between you, Suzy, and your Mom, it looks like I need to watch Whale Rider.
And the current status of Buddy's knees is ...
Thanks for being a good sport! I love your answers!!
Hmmmm I might have to fill those questions out too.
Post a Comment