I have four classes left. From now until next Friday, my nose is to the proverbial grindstone. "It's time to sharpen that saw," and put into place any and all other cliche's referencing productivity.
If you wonder where I am - if I disappear for a few days - it's because the stress is mounting and I am marching up that hill - on to victory.
In the meantime, here's some interesting tidbits:
1. I never did mention that Andrew went to Prom two weeks ago and had a great time.
His date was in purple: Emily. Cute, darling girl.
2. Collin's call should come this week or by the end of next!
3. I signed up for the St. George Marathon! Hopefully, if we are chosen by lottery, my brother Jeff, Michelle and David Hart and I are bound for pain in October.
4. I leave for Michigan in a week and a half!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Nose to the grindstone
Posted by Shauna at 8:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Handsome Andrew-he looks all grown up. I'll ask Ally if she recognizes him. Mission Call and a Marathon? Holy cow Shauna! Have fun with your family in Michigan!
Darling pictures and I can't believe you're doing a marathon now too! Whoa nelly!
What a good-looking guy ! I think he favors his Grandmother on the Day side, but then, what do I know ?
You and Jeff planning a "run" together while you are here ? Perhaps Suzy will join you. I'll pass.
Holding our breath on Collin's call. Can you put us on speaker phone ?
The full marathon? You go girl. I do not think my poor body could handle it!
fancy shmancy! Lookin good!
Can't wait to see you soon! :)
Cute pictures!!
Exciting times all around your way!
Who dressed Andrew's friend - Don Johnson from 1986?
I love prom pictures! Andrew looks very handsome.
Don't you just wish you could fast-forward to next weekend and be done with all that studying! We'll be thinking of you and can't wait to see you, too!!
What a handsome guy! Can't believe it--the whole prom thing, not that he's handsome!
Aunt Shauna you need to come run my Dam Marathon or at least do the half it'll be good training for St. George. Our course is harder.Its June 14 or we have a tri in Aug.
Post a Comment