Thursday, March 25, 2010

Andrew is called to serve

10 comments:

Paul and Linda said...

I love the Pierson Tabernacle Choir singing " "WHAT ?"

There must be someone there who needs a double dose of Pierson penicillin !

Congrats to Elder Pierson ! I'm going out now to look for a tie !

J'Amy Day said...

Wow! We are all in tears over here...how neat to finish the work that Collin started.

Go Andrew! We love ya.

Erin said...

lol on the "what?!"!! You and Daren could not have been more in sync!! Hilarious!

We are so thrilled for Andrew's call!! He will be such a great missionary! So excited for all of you!

p.s. there were 2 sets of "sister" sisters in my mission! 2 of them just barely overlapped and the other 2 got to be companions!! How crazy would that have been!

melanie said...

SHOCKED!! I never saw that coming!

Congratulations, Andrew!!!

Ryan Day said...

WHAT??!!

Ryan Day said...

WWWHHHHAAAAAATTTTTT?????!!!!

Ryan Day said...

Okay, sorry. But...WHAT??!!

That's AWESOME, Andrew! You'll do great there. As I told Collin before, Hartford is an awesome area...huge distinctions between uber-wealthy and inner-city. I can just imagine your typical day...everything from break-dancing/street contacting to bearing testimony.

Good luck!

Ryan

carrie pearson said...

WOW. That was is a shocker - but how great is that! Congrats Andrew.

Suzy said...

You will do great Andrew!! We are so excited and happy for you!!

I remember saying "what?!?" when I got my first call, as well as my reassignment in the MTC. "Are you sure?" is what I remember thinking. Just remember "every missionary who is called, assigned, or reassigned is done so by divine revelation." (Elder Rasband tonight at Priesthood session...quote came from Mark's notes...)

Congratulations Elder Pierson!!

paulfday said...

Andrew, you make us proud!

Now decide to make of your mission the good that will help us understand why your Heavenly Father wanted both Pierson men to serve in this great mission!!

Gramps