
Sunday night I had a dream that Andrew was called to serve in New Zealand.
Months ago, he dreamed he was going to Idaho, Ohio.
The papers are in.
Now we wait.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Where in the world?
Posted by Shauna at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Ryan thought he was going to Holland or Montana, and Suzy was so sure she would be headed to Hawaii that she bought some clearance summer dresses at Wink's.
I think he looks good enough to send anywhere ! What if he comes to MI ? It could happen ...
ohhhh, so exciting!! I can't wait to hear where and when!! ;) He looks very handsome in his suit!
It's never usually the place you think you're going, but it's always the place you're supposed to go!! Can't wait to get the news!! Our vote is for Chicago!!
Well, Ryan told everyone he was going to Ogden, Utah and look what happened??? I can't wait to see where he goes - you will have to put it on the blog. I can't believe these boys are all going on missions!
I was positive I was going to Japan.
Mississippi is sort of like Japan. The both have...um, trees. And McDonalds restaurants.
Hone looks so grown up!!
I can't wait to hear where he's headed! I think somewhere in Europe...
Anziano Pierson has a good ring to it.....
So cute!! CAn't wait to hear!!
New Zealand, eh? I've got a friend there right now. He says it is pretty great. Though, doesn't every missionary say that?
Post a Comment