I was catching up with my Mom today on the phone, and as we were chatting, I told her about our family"s trip downtown last Saturday night to see our favorite comedian, Brian Regan. But I had a hard time telling the story . . . cause I was laughing too hard.
But one thing of the things I love best about my Mom is that she is a good sport. She listened and waited patiently as I tried to spit out the punch line in between fits of laughter.
Sorry Brian Regan. I didn't do your jokes justice.
My Mom laughed
but I'm pretty sure it was at me and not with me.
Thanks Brian Regan . Best money we spent this year!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Report on Regan
Posted by Shauna at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Do not, I repeat, do not go on the link to Brian Regan unless you have an hour to spare. (Not to mention a box of kleenex and are wearing a Depends !)
Try to page down the possibilities list to ones that have his picture rather than the goofy cartoons because half the funny is his face and mannerisms.
My personal fav's are "Stupid in School" and "Phonix".
I love the "ha ha" expressions on all of your faces...were your cheeks and abs exhausted by the end of the night?
Check off ab workout this week!!
I think hearing you describe it would be just as entertaining too.... :)
hooray for a fun night out with the fam!! Good for you guys! You look so good, Shauna!! Lovin your hair right now!! :)
So fun! I'd never heard of him until now and I'm cracking up at his youtube videos. I went to his website to see where he is touring...not here. Dang!
Is he LDS???
What a great evening out! Enjoyed your pix. . .thanks for that (liked the one where Paige and Maddie are holding the program for Brian Regan. All of the family pictures were great.
Post a Comment