Then anybody can!
some paint, a lot of elbow grease and sandpaper, some new knobs and voila!

My revamped, tired, old honey oak become new again!

This is the shower curtain that, after being cut in two, would become drapes.

Here is their debut over the tub. Sorry, I know it is dark. I took them when the sun was beating on the front of the house.

And, so everything matches . . . the bedroom got a fresh coat of paint, some new pillowcases, new comforter and a clearance pillow from Target to tie it altogether.

Being crafty is so much fun.
It is hardly fair that I post pictures of our two week old bedroom remodel when today is my sweet husband's birthday. We celebrate tonight properly.
Stay tuned for pictures and a proper tribute tomorrow.
10 comments:
I love it!! Nicely done!
wow!! That looks amazing!! I love your style. I saw that shower curtain at Target and LOVED it! What a clever idea to make it into drapes. So cute! Great job!
So, will you and Amy be hosting the new Cable show :"If we can do it" starring the Sisters-in Law ?
Verra cute ! Verra verra economical !
Ok, WOW! that looks awesome! it rekindles my motivation to do something to mine which I have only dreamed of re-decorating for like 5 years.... ugh.
It looks incredible! Way to go!
Love the color scheme and the dark cabinets!! Doesn't it make such a difference? Like you want to spend more time in your bath and bedroom now, huh? I need to get my bum in gear and do something new too.
Questions (because you are motivating me to try this!):
Stain or paint?
How many coats?
Color?
I really love it! What a difference.
And, one more thing, do you find yourself walking into the room and just looking at your handiwork? I do that all the time when I make a change.
Impressive Shauna! You've got decorating skillz. My favorite is the curtains, and I love the colors.
Nicely done as to be expected from you. It looks great.
Post a Comment