Happy Birthday to Paige!
Paige is officially 16 . Legal to drive. Legal to group date. A junior in high school and the newest member of our Laurel class.
Headlong into teenager, but still sweet
She fishes.
She is still the BEST big sister.
She loves to fix things and is very mechanical. I wish I had taken a picture of her helping Daren last weekend. They replaced bathroom faucets together. Daren had one sink, she had the other. She's super smart and has been nominated for National Honor Society.
She still plays piano beautifully and helps keep our house full of music.Thanks Paige for being exactly who you are. We love you!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Paige! I can't believe our girls are 16!! Crazy. Ally's party is Saturday. And Maggiano's, one of our favs.
And one of the best huggers, too !
Happy Sweet 16th, Darling-Girl ! We love you very much ... ;o)
Love Maggiano's!! I can't believe Paige is 16...and I really can't believe I'm a lot older than that!
Happy Birthday, Paige!! Love you!
Happy Birthday, Paige!! She is so adorable!! 16...what a milestone! Dating, driving?! YIKES!! :)
Happy Birthday, Paige! You are so cute and fun and a great cousin to Riley, too! Did you see your company's picture on the EFY home page? You're famous! Love ya.
Cute pictures!! I still can't believe you're children are getting so grown up. Glad her sweet sixteen was a good one.
Post a Comment