Thursday, October 14, 2010

When October came

When October came, it came with a long list of things to do . . .
First, was Homecoming . . .

(Paige went with a big group of girlfriends this year.)

Then, Maddi went to Sixth Grade Outdoor Education in Estes Park, CO which is in the foothills of Rocky Mountain National Park.

Next, a visit from cousin BriAnna!

The girls are having a great time. They have painted nails, shopped (here they are sporting their new outfits) jumped their hearts out at "Jumpstreet," and seen the "Guardians of Ga'Hoole." They are staying up way too late at night; sleeping in way too late in the morning, but making fun memories together.

Stay tuned . . . the month's only half over!



9 comments:

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

Looks like they are having lots of fun!!! Sisters are the best, aren't they!!??? We miss you guys!!

Paul and Linda said...

L.O.V.E. the hats !!! (In both pix !)

Paige is so beautiful ! Can't believe she is a Sr. this year.
What will you do w/o her ? McKenna went off to BYU this year, and Shellie says she can't believe how much she did behind the scenes w/Taressa. You will probably find the same as McK and T are the same ages as P&M.

J'Amy Day said...

Paige looks gorgeous! I love her dress and LOVE the little shrug over it. She looks so pretty in green.

Madi is a doll, too...gotta love time with cousins!

J'Amy Day said...

Okay, now that I'm looking at the pictures again, Paige looks like Taylor Swift! The pretty round face and soft-feathered hair...

"It's a love story, baby just say, yes...uh, oh! Uh, oh! It's a love story, baby just say, yes!"

Erin said...

she's alive, she's alive!!! ;)

First of all Paige looks H.O.T.! I hope she had a great homecoming!

And how fun to have BriAnna and Maddi together! I remember when Melanie Miller (Mary's daugheter) and I had a sleepover and painted our fingernails blue. So fun to get to know your cousins.

melanie said...

#1 Paige is gorgeous. Yay for a big group of friends!!

#2 Outdoor education in Colorado is beautiful.

#3 Three cheers for cousins exchange! Maddi & BriAnna look like they are having a ball!!

See you next week!

Suzy said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love fall!

paulfday said...

Representing the male side of the family, I support everything that Grandma Day and her daughters said about Paige, Maddi, and BriAnna.

paulfday said...

As a representative of the male side of the family, I agree with the posts of Grandma, and our daughters.

I'm happy for Paige and Homecoming fun plus the great time Maddi and BriAnna had last week.