Lunch with Melanie at The Sugar Bowl, then off to Sprinkles for delicious cupcakes!
Breakfast at Wildflower Bakery with Jane. It had been six years since I saw her, but it was like picking up a conversation right where it left off! So good to see you Jane!
Makeovers at the Mall! Look at those lashes!
Pretty, Pretty Paige
"Let's see, I'm not sure I have enough product to cover up all the sun damage, wrinkles or moles . . . you're on your own.
Dinner with the Tingey family - an old roommate of Daren's from college.
Visits to Aunt Mary and Uncle Don's new house - WOW, is all I can say. Love it! Also loved Grandma and Grandpa's new place.
We went to see "Secretariat." I thought it was wonderful. It's got lots of interesting themes and great for all ages. Two thumbs up!
It was a great week.
Came home to find pictures in the mail from Elder Pierson . . . here's a few to enjoy!
This is from the event called "WaterFire" in Providence R.I. This year it benefited the victims and survivors of breast cancer. Elder AP went with this member who has breast cancer. He said it was pretty awesome - they turned the capitol building PINK!
"I caught you this delicious bass."
Two thumbs up from coast of "Lil' Rhodie"

5 comments:
Hopefully your bucket is filled after a relaxing vaca!! It was so, so nice to see you guys!
Pretty Girls ... lashes and all !
Good looking soldier in the Army of the Lord !
So happy you could get away ... :o)
lookin gooooood! All looks so fun and the pics of Andrew are awesome!
I'm so jealous you got to go to Sprinkles...I read about it all the time on Nie Nie's blog.
And Elder Pierson looks like he's doing great!
I want to go to Sprinkles too!! Looks and sounds so fun, glad you were able to go.
Andrew looks great too! Fun to see pics from him.
Post a Comment