peanut butter with jelly, no jelly, banana, no crust.
When he squirts the honey
he makes a smiley face.
Maddi her own breakfast this morning
and while no one was watching,
the syrup went on her waffles with a smiley face.
I am thankful for smiley faces.
I'm thankful for my 11 year old that reminds me to be happy.
I'm thankful for my 16 year old that gets up for seminary
every morning without me as an alarm.
I'm thankful for my husband who works so hard to provide for our family.
I'm thankful for my 18 year old who WANTS to be home for Thanksgiving so much, he is willing to sit in a car for twelve hours to get here.
I'm thankful for the courage of my soon-to-be 21 year old son.
In that Spirit of Thanksgiving,
may you also remember
all that you have
and are
and can become
and be
Thankful and Optimistic.


4 comments:
amen to that. There is always much to be thankful for. Thanks for the uplifting thought. :)
no problem;D
Thanks for the reminder! It's the little things that we often forget and bring us so much happiness.
To be thankful and optimistic...I will definitely try too!! Have a fabulous Thanksgiving, Pierson family!!
Post a Comment