I think he or she might be in trouble, near to death, perhaps.
I have treated my blog this year like it's a houseplant or a goldfish . .
feed and water every third day
or 11 as was the case this past week.
So, here are the exciting happenings from our house in the past 11 days.
Number One:
New chair cushions. Exciting? Definitely!
The rush seats on my kitchen chairs (obviously not on this one) are wearing out and so EVERY time someone sits one of these four other chairs, it looks like I keep chickens in my kitchen.
It is annoying and messy and requires constant sweeping.
When we had guests stay two weeks ago, one of our guests, Chris Larsen, told me to go get some chair cushions thinking it would solve the problem. Genius!
It didn't fix it, but it helps and the color makes me happy.
Number Two:
Daren WON the Wii through a contest at work!!!
Can you believe that? Lucky us!
We bought Rock Band for Daren's gift and because he's like a child and couldn't wait for Christmas, wii play with it now.
Jeff Day, who is here on business from Michigan, visited with us last night and gave us a proper tutorial. Now we are all set to buy new clothes and hopefully get a tour bus with all our points from our awesome, successful gigs!
Number Three:
Our Charlie Brown Christmas Tree!
Here it is with all the cute decorations from preschool, elementary and Grandma Day . . .
And, to end on a really funny note cause I like to laugh . . .
Andrew showed us this funny thing he did with some friends and a llama in his spare time in Rexburg, ID. The llama is owned by the grandmother of one of Andrew's friends.

4 comments:
wow. I don't really know what to say about that movie. I'm crying!! Hee-larious and disturbing...hilariously disturbing!! ;)
And that "hungry like a wolf" has me wanting MORE!!! Awesome! :)
When I was at Ricks, it was cows...I guess it's llamas for the new generation. That is too much!!
Thanks for the updates, and I love the Charlie Brown tree this year!!
I guess getting "llama spit" in the mouth is what it takes to make one wary, but as for Andrew ... I see a career in Rodeo Cowboy as a new possibility !
Congrats to D on the Wii !
That was so funny!!!! Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard when Andrew was running and crawling in that tube!!! LOL! (by the way whoever did the video editing was fantastic!)
If your blog is a goldfish I think I'm in the same bowl!
Post a Comment