There is just nothing like a man in uniform to attract the chicks, Andrew !
What a terrific accomplishment ... take pride in it. It will come to bless you in and because of the effort it took to achieve it.
It always thrills my heart when we attend such an event, and the other Eagles are "called to the nest" and I see the quality of men who qualify to do that. Now, you will be one of those men !
6 comments:
I wanto to eat a piece of that cake! Andrew -- you are my IDOL! congrats! See you in a few weeks.
There's nothing like a eating a big bite of yourself! LOL!!
S..Table display looks great! Congratulations Andrew!
There is just nothing like a man in uniform to attract the chicks, Andrew !
What a terrific accomplishment ... take pride in it. It will come to bless you in and because of the effort it took to achieve it.
It always thrills my heart when we attend such an event, and the other Eagles are "called to the nest" and I see the quality of men who qualify to do that. Now, you will be one of those men !
That slice of cake kind of follows you, doesn't it?
Congrats Andrew!! What a great accomplishment!!
Congrats on such a huge accomplishment, Andrew!!
And I just need to mention how much Paige looks just like you, Shauna. You are both just Gwo-geous!!
The ladies love a man in uniform!! :)
Wow! What a huge accomplishment! Congrats, Andrew!
Post a Comment