June 14th is Amy Day's birthday!
She is fun. I love to be around Amy. I always laugh when we are together. She is adventurous and way braver than me - she still rides roller coasters!
I love when we get to spend time together and I wish we lived closer to each other!
Happy Birthday and I hope you have a fantastic day!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Happy Birthday Amy!
Posted by Shauna at 5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hope you had a wonderful day!
See you soon!
Happy Birthday, Amy Ling! :)
My hope is that she will post a picture of the birthday cake which Jeff presented to her at Crystal Lake !
T'was truly "one in a million" ! ;o)
She's 38 ! Ain't she great !
Thank you, Shauna! I feel so honored to have a whole blog post dedicated to little 'ol me!! I feel the same way about you...I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Thanks again! Love ya'!
Post a Comment