Monday, July 13, 2009

Our visit to Rocky Mountain National













6 comments:

Paul and Linda said...

Very beautiful ! The pictures of C & A in the "fishing mode" reminds me of "A River runs through it" ... one of my all-time fave movies.

Am rdg. the same book right now as the one on your nightstand. Am really enjoying it so far !

Erin said...

gorgeous pictures!! That looks like some quality family time!! Do you know to this day I have never been fishing in my life?! I envy your beautiful surroundings! :)

Jonah said...

So beautiful!! What a fun trip! To be honest--I totally forgot that you might be in Utah! But now I'm bummed you weren't! I'm heading out for girls camp on Tuesday. Wish me luck!

Oh, and I can't believe how tall Collin is!!!!

Hope you are all doing well!

J'Amy Day said...

Colorado is really the most beautiful place on earth! How fun.

melanie said...

Gorgeous! I hope it was as relaxing as it looks!

Heather said...

Beautiful! pictures.