Monday, July 28, 2008

Missionary in Training








I'm still not really in touch with my emotions. I'm overwhelmed. I'm excited. I'm sad. I'm tired.
For now, let some of the pictures speak louder than my words (or lack of them.)

7 comments:

Paul and Linda said...

At last !!! How handsome he looks ... very missionarial.

Just love the "Luggage Line-up" picture ! A commercial in the making ;o)

Now, please edit w/his address.

jt said...

You are our pioneer friend. It's nice of you to share all the details of sending off your firstborn son to help us all gear up. Love the family photo!

He'll do great!!

melanie said...

I love the one of he & Andrew... it made me giggle.

It's going to be wonderful!

Jonah said...

I can't believe it! WOW! Hope you are doing well. I'll give a while to get yourself together and then I'll call!

Erin said...

YEAH!! I have been waiting for pics! He looks so handsome and missionary-like!! I am excited to hear the details!

J'Amy Day said...

YAY FOR COLLIN!!!! He looks so much like a missionary! He'll do a great job though...at least he's closer to us now on the east coast!!! ;)

Yay For Collin!!!!

-Riley ;)

Suzy said...

Holy Smokes! I guess it's official! Ready or not Connecticut, here he comes!!

In the meantime, you and Daren can rest easy knowing he has all the cold cereal he can eat, long days of back-to-back classes, rousing firesides and belting choruses of "Called to Serve", early Provo Temple sessions, and sand-volleyball tournaments on P-days. He'll love the MTC!! Ask him to hunt down the tree I carved my name in when I was there...for 3 months!!