What a great thing to see ! Thanks for giving us the "vicarious" experience. So thrilled for Coll, uh, Elder Pierson ! And the people of Conn/Hartford, too. He enters the MTC on Dad's and my 44th anniversary.
That is so exciting! He has been well prepared by awesome parents and will be such a great missionary. Congrats Collin!!
I've been waiting for a post on this! Congratulations, Elder Pierson! You will be an awesome missionary...I loved hearing Shauna giggling in the background as he was opening the envelope. That was sweet.
Congratulations, Collin!!! I am so excited for you!
Congratulations! Sterling was born and raised (until he was 14) in Hartford. We've visited once and it is bee-utiful. He'll get the authentic New England experience. Best wishes from the Jones family!
I have been waiting for this post! Soooo exciting! We are so happy for Elder Pierson! :)
Congrats - what a great way to share that with everyone! I will have to remember that! July is soon...
Congrats Collin! And family too. You'll be a great missionary.
Thank you for sharing!!! What a fun thing to feel a part of!Collin is going to be a great missionary like his mom and dad!We love you all!
How cool! Thanks for sharing, and good luck Collin.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What a great thing to see ! Thanks for giving us the "vicarious" experience.
So thrilled for Coll, uh, Elder Pierson ! And the people of Conn/Hartford, too.
He enters the MTC on Dad's and my 44th anniversary.
That is so exciting! He has been well prepared by awesome parents and will be such a great missionary. Congrats Collin!!
I've been waiting for a post on this! Congratulations, Elder Pierson! You will be an awesome missionary...
I loved hearing Shauna giggling in the background as he was opening the envelope. That was sweet.
Congratulations, Collin!!!
I am so excited for you!
Congratulations! Sterling was born and raised (until he was 14) in Hartford. We've visited once and it is bee-utiful. He'll get the authentic New England experience. Best wishes from the Jones family!
I have been waiting for this post! Soooo exciting! We are so happy for Elder Pierson! :)
Congrats - what a great way to share that with everyone! I will have to remember that! July is soon...
Congrats Collin! And family too. You'll be a great missionary.
Thank you for sharing!!! What a fun thing to feel a part of!
Collin is going to be a great missionary like his mom and dad!
We love you all!
How cool! Thanks for sharing, and good luck Collin.
Post a Comment