Not that I'm making excuses, but we've been busy around here. The thing I do feel to apologize for is making you endure weeks of looking at my dirty house.
Here's what we've been up to. These are not in chronological order.
First and foremost. Here is the new kitchen!
Andrew had senior prom. He went with his dearest, sweetest friend Emily.
Yesterday, we had Andrew's commencement ceremony. It's official - he's done! He also graduated from Seminary as well.
We celebrated with a nice dinner at Cool River Cafe in Denver and had a great little room all to ourselves! Thanks go Grandma and Grandpa Day for coming to help celebrate!
And last, but certainly not least. I finished my French class with honors! Can you believe that the girl who cried while conjugating verbs, cleaned house for a summer to practise speaking, hosted and entertained three french students in my home, spent literally hours on homework and two full years of study is finally done? Well I am. It's over. C'est fini! Finalement!
So, thanks for being patient with me. Now, it's on to other things, namely Young Women's. Two weeks ago, I was called to be Young Women's president. Just in time for camp. Lucky me!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
In the meantime . . .
Posted by Shauna at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
gorgous kitchen, gorgeous graduate and gorgeous Shauna!! Your lookin pretty smokin these days sister!!
What a load off!! So many exciting changes...the kitchen is gorgeous, I'm so happy for Andrew (congrats Andrew!), and I'm so glad that dang French class is done. Do you feel like you're breathing again?
I will say this :
#1. The kitchen is way-y-y-y more bee-you-tee-full than these pictures show !
#2. Andrew is way-y-y-y more handsome than these pictures show !
#3. The celebratory lunch was way-y-y-y more delicious than these pictures show.
#4. We had way-y-y-y more fun than these pictures show !
Thank you, Piersons !
You HAVE been busy! It must feel really good to have all of the stress of the kitchen & your French class behind you. Now you can relish in your beautiful new kitchen & your good grades!
Andrew is so handsome...so glad your Mom & Dad could come and see him graduate. And you'll be a fab YW Pres.! Congrats to you all!!
ditto Amy! Glad you made it through!
YW pres! Oh goodness. Your kids are getting so old :) Really though I can't believe Andrew has now graduated. He can't be that old. Your kitchen looks lovely!! Great job.
Good times. . . and aparently, more to come! Congratulations on your new calling as well as the French thing. I'm still plugging along the math route.
That was a loaded post, Shauna! Love the photos, and your kitchen is beautiful. Good job! I can't believe Andrew is graduating! I still remember him as a smiley 10 year old!
Post a Comment