Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Bubbachinka

Today is my brother Jeff's 40th birthday. Everyone in my family will understand the title when referencing Jeff's birthday. The name Bubbachinka is some sort of pet name we, Jeff and I, lovingly called each other along with the other strange words that made absolutely no sense from our childhood and denote nothing but silliness. Some say that twins have their own language. Jeff and I are actually two years apart, a long shot from twins, but we can definitely be like two goofballs when we get together. Not like Dumb and Dumber, but you're getting closer.


But that is just what I love about Jeff; his fun, energetic personality, and while admittedly he is a tad bit silly and sometimes inappropriate, he has a charisma that draws people to him like bugs to a bug zapper; like flies to um . . .flypaper. People just can't help but want to be around him! We can all use a little more humor in our life. They say laughter is the best medicine - but I'd say it's more like a drug and I'm addicted!


So, Happy Birthday Bubbachinka. If I were there, I'd give you the biggest Chrysler you've ever had! Love, me

Exhibit A: One of our finer moments

6 comments:

melanie said...

Can you hear me snorting and laughing all the way from Arizona????

Hope you had an awesome day, Bubbachinka!

J'Amy Day said...

Love the pics!! I love it when you two are together! It's entertainment at it's finest.

J'Amy Day said...

That was freakin' hilarious! I can't believe you still have the Dan and Nancy Jantzen photo (was that her name)?

Ok...I cried...no, really ;-). That was one of the best tributes ever!

Thank you bornchello! Love you too!

Paul and Linda said...

It was Dan Jannsen , but I think her name was Bonnie something ... speed skaters in the Winter Olympics '94 I think.

Look at our darling little Andrew in the background completely oblivious to what is going on ! ;o)

J'Amy Day said...

Okay, is it just me...or does Daren in the background look just like Colin does??? It took me a few seconds to decipher who that was!

Paul and Linda said...

I was thinking the very same thing !