Merry Christmas.
Happy New Year.
What day is it?
I have to teach a lesson this Sunday and so I keep panicking because everyday feels like Saturday when you are on vacation.
Maybe I should just get my lesson prepared.
Ironically, tomorrow is Saturday.
So, for those of you with whom I haven't talked to over Christmas break . . .
The best gift this year
was
(drum roll, please . . .)
A Ticket to see Brian Regan in February!
Collin, Andrew and Paige will go with us to see this funny guy. (Tip: Make sure your bladder is empty first! Enjoy!)
Friday, January 1, 2010
The week there was five Saturdays
Posted by Shauna at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Should be fun. Liked your Scottish brogue and sentiments about the challenge of preparing. I have had similar feelings the "Saturday" before an assignment.
Dad
Happy New Year to the Pierson's! We got your phone call...just haven't had a chance to call you back yet. :)
We just watched Brian on the Comedy Channel and he was a hoot ! And clean, too !
Post a Comment