Saw it Saturday night.Loved it.Go see it!
Huh ? (I hate these complex directions.) Are those pancakes ?
What does this picture mean? It doesn't really go with the movie. They should have the burned pancakes he shoved in his mouth. That was very funny. I loved the movie too! And it was clean!
Seth says, "That's funny, but we don't lay on patty cakes(pancakes in Seth speak)...we lay on pillows and snuggle mommies."
Shauna,You have devoted readers who are wondering when you will post again. Don't leave us high and dry.
Where are you???
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Huh ? (I hate these complex directions.) Are those pancakes ?
What does this picture mean? It doesn't really go with the movie. They should have the burned pancakes he shoved in his mouth. That was very funny. I loved the movie too! And it was clean!
Seth says, "That's funny, but we don't lay on patty cakes(pancakes in Seth speak)...we lay on pillows and snuggle mommies."
Shauna,
You have devoted readers who are wondering when you will post again. Don't leave us high and dry.
Where are you???
Post a Comment